- 20: Mary Eberstadt introduces Erika Bachiochi and her new book, “The Rights of Women: Reclaiming A Lost Vision”.
- 21-25: Napa Conference. Keynote: “Men are at War with God. Now What?”
- 15: Acceptance of Society of Catholic Social Scientists’ Pope Pius XI Award: “The Cross Amid the Chaos”.
- 23: (Virtual) Newman Centre Catholic Mission at University of Toronto. Discussion on Primal Screams.
- 31-Nov2: National Conservatism Conference II in Orlando, Fl.
- 13: Mary Eberstadt introduces Judge Robert J. Conrad, Jr. at the Catholic Information Center in Washington, D.C., discussing his new book, “John Fisher and Thomas More: Keeping Their Souls While Losing Their Heads”
- 22: University of Dallas, Nichole Tucker Memorial Lecture, “Primal Screams: How the Sexual Revolution Created Identity Politics”.
- 26: Legatus, North Virginia Chapter, Lecture, “What Really Causes Secularization?”
- 7: Commencement Speech at Magdalen College of the Liberal Arts, Warner, New Hampshire.
- 25: Public lecture at the Kolegium Antona Neuwirtha, Bratislava, Slovakia
- 4-22: Several lectures at the Tertio Millennio Seminar in Cracow, Poland https://eppc.org/tms/
Book and lecture tour in Australia — Sydney, Melbourne, and Canberra